About flannigan fertility
Dr. Ryan Flannigan
Dr. Ryan Flannigan is a sub specialized reproductive microsurgeon and has dedicated his career to advancing his microsurgical skillset to optimize success rates for Vasectomy Reversals and microsurgical sperm retrievals.
Dr. Flannigan completed his fellowship training in Male Reproduction, Microsurgery at the world-renowned Weill Cornell Medicine and Memorial Sloan Kettering Center in New York, NY.
Dr. Flannigan now serves as the director of Male Reproduction and Sexual Medicine at the University of British Columbia, Senior surgeon-scientist within the UBC Department of Urologic Sciences, and Fellowship Director for Male Reproduction, Sexual Medicine and Microsurgery Training Program.
Dr. Flannigan is a surgeon scientist and has successfully competed for millions of dollars in research funding where he is investigating novel treatment approaches for infertile men. His research has contributed to nearly 200 publications including papers, book chapters and scientific abstracts.
Dr. Flannigan is currently a member of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC), the Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society (CFAS), the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), American Society for Andrology, Canadian Urology Association and American Urological Association among others.
- Surgeon-Scientist Male Reproduction & Sexual Medicine, Vancouver Prostate Centre
- Assistant Professor, Department Of Urologic Sciences, University Of British Columbia
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Weill Cornell Medicine, New York, NY
- Director, Male Reproduction & Sexual Medicine Research Program, Department of Urologic Sciences, UBC
- Clinic lead, British Columbia Prostate Cancer Supportive Care Program, Sexual Medicine
- Fellowship director, Male Reproduction, Sexual Medicine and Microsurgical Training program
Book an appointment
Flannigan Fertility offers male fertility treatments from our world-class facilities in Vancouver, Canada.